4 Weeks of fun fine motor and sensory-motor activities for your kids. Low prep fun activities that target a variety of skills with a summer theme.
Summer Activity Packet:
Colorful activity packet for the summer. Fun and exciting activities that target a variety of skills with a summer theme.
Each week has a summer related theme and consists of 2 fine motor activities, a writing prompt, a visual motor activity, and a couple of activities that provide sensory input and work on motor planning skills. Your kids will complete activities while working and promoting valuable skills.
All activities are low prep hands-on printables and were gathered by licensed and registered pediatric occupational therapists.
The activity packet contains suggestions for grading activities for several activities.
- Week 1 – Ocean:
- Fine Motor: Fish Bowl
- Fine Motor: Star Fish
- Fine Motor/Handwriting: If I Were a Fish
- Fine Motor/Visual Motor: Maze – Help the Fish Get to His Food
- Sensory: Ocean In a Jar
- Sensory: Let’s Go Fishing Obstacle Course
- Week 2 – Summer Food:
- Fine Motor: Watermelon
- Fine Motor: Ice Cream Cone
- Fine Motor/Writing: Unscramble Summer Food and Drinks Words
- Fine Motor/Visual Motor: Maze – Help the Girl Get Her Ice Cream
- Sensory: Fruit Cubes on a Stick
- Sensory: Selling Popsicles Obstacle Course
- Week 3 – Beach:
- Fine Motor: Sea Shell Paper Plate
- Fine Motor: Sorting by Color Beach Ball
- Fine Motor/Handwriting: One day at the beach I found
- Fine Motor/Visual Motor: Help the Children Catch Their Beach Ball
- Sensory: Finding Shells Obstacle Course
- Sensory: A Day at the Beach Obstacle Course
- Week 4 – Let’s Go Camping:
- Fine Motor: Camp Site
- Fine Motor: Paper Plate Visor
- Fine Motor/Handwriting: When I go Camping I like to
- Fine Motor/Visual Motor: Which Path Leads to the Camp Site
- Sensory: Make Indoor S’mores
- Sensory: Pack Up for Camping Obstacle Course
Product Download Details:
- PDF Document
- Pages: 46
- Language: English